Friday, January 17, 2020

New Release: HELD: A Dark Mafia Romance




Zoe

I’m caught.

On the biggest night of my life as a dancer, I find C Crue’s dark mark on my door. 

It means they’re coming for me. He’s coming for me. 

Connor McCann is gorgeous and dangerous. He controls a crime syndicate. He’s at war with my best friend’s father. And he has a taste for dark, dominant sex. Or so I’ve heard.

I don’t know what C Crue wants with me. But that mark means my life will never be the same.

Connor

We shared a moment three years ago. I wanted more from Zoe, but didn’t take it.

Now she’s involved with people who stole from me.

She doesn’t want to talk. That’s all right. 

I know what to do with girls who misbehave. She's about to learn that I punish them long and hard.

And this time, I won’t let her go without taking everything I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment

NEW RELEASE! Ruthless Heart

CLICK HERE:  https://amazon.com/dp/B0CKJ7ZYZT Ruthless Heart: An Age Gap Mafia Romance I'm the only one who doesn't know who he is.....