Thursday, August 8, 2024

NEW RELEASE: Pretty Threats!

 

 

CLICK: http://amazon.com/dp/B0D7TS6PX3

 

KNIGHTS OF WRATH - A NEW GU SERIES BEGINS!

My stepbrother is a sociopath. And I’m his obsession.

From the moment we meet, there's <i>something</i> between us. Killian is gorgeous, athletic and smart, which makes him hard to resist. For some reason, I'm the only girl who seems to interest him. It's exciting… At first.

One black night, he shows me who he really is. I become the keeper of his darkest secrets and the one who knows what the rest of the world doesn’t. He’s jealous and possessive. He’s deadly.

When Killian enrolls at Granthorpe University, my school, he forces his way into my new life.

I witness something, and he makes me his captive.
Now I'm afraid I'll never be free again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRETTY THREATS Excerpt!

    Chapter 1  Is something a sickness if it makes me strong? I do dark things and never regret them. Where other people’s minds apparently ...