Friday, August 2, 2024

The Sale is Almost Over!

 

 FREE: Indecent Demands (Book 1)

My stepbrother hates me. I need his help. What he demands in return is unthinkable.

Somewhere in the night there’s a predator called Casanova. He’s transformed a beautiful university campus into his hunting ground. The lavender rose I find marks me as his next victim… unless I’m willing to turn to the most powerful person I know.

My stepbrother is devastatingly gorgeous. And secretly dangerous. Our poisonous past has him bent on revenge, so if I want his protection, I’ll have to submit to his dark demands. From my knees.

SALE: Wicked Demands (Book 2) 

He has everything. Now he expects to own me, too.

Declan Heyworth is a star quarterback and the heir to a famous billion-dollar fortune. That gives him more power than one man should have.

When my family does something they shouldn't, he demands I make amends. Unfortunately, the only thing I have that’s of value to him is my body.

Someone is targeting me. At first, I think I'll be safer in Declan's world. Then I realize the more time I spend with him, the more danger I'm in.

Will I survive two weeks with the arrogant superstar? Or will this end as badly as it begins?

SALE: Twisted Demands (Book 3) 

I hate him. Now I have to live with him.

Erik Sorenson, the towering GU football superstar, got his nickname, The Viking, because he’s blond, brutal, and ice cold. 

After a sordid promise is broken, we spend two years silently ignoring each other. Even in the same room, there’s no conversation. No eye contact. Nada.

A serial killer is on a rampage. One day I see too much. And the killer sees me.

I’m forced to stay with the gorgeous Viking, and everyone expects me to follow his orders. Especially him. But considering what he wants from me… there’s no way.

Even while under threat, our chemistry is white hot.
It may burn until there's nothing left but ash.

* * * * * * * 

The entire best selling 3-book series has 

NEVER been on sale before!

 

CLICK: Dark Knights Series Page





No comments:

Post a Comment

PRETTY THREATS Excerpt!

    Chapter 1  Is something a sickness if it makes me strong? I do dark things and never regret them. Where other people’s minds apparently ...