Tuesday, September 19, 2017

About Me



What's my personal story?

I love sexy romances and always have. I like reading them. I like writing them. I like living them.

I remember years ago that I read a historical romance where the hero spanked the heroine, and I thought, I liked that part. Why did he promise to never do that again? Maybe she'd like him to. ðŸ˜‰ So I suppose it's no surprise that I eventually gravitated toward stories that featured elements of domination and submission, domestic discipline, and other kinks. 

In 2013, I wrote two stories. One was about a woman who wanted her husband to dominate her and about how their life evolved once he did. It wasn't a long story, only about 10,000 words. I polished it, created a cover for it, and even had it formatted. Then I wrote a full length novel about a private BDSM club and polished that. But with two stories ready, I decided I wasn't sure I was prepared to be a published author. So I set the stories aside in a folder on my laptop and left them alone.

Fast forward to this year when I got the urge to write a prequel to the story about the BDSM club. When I did, it opened the flood gates to reading a lot of erotic romances and writing several more. Finally, when I had 5 stories finished and a couple of others well on their way, I decided to submit a story to an online publisher that I buy a lot of books from.

The wonderful publisher accepted my first story, which I expanded at their suggestion. Now I'm on my way. And I feel quite excited to see my books released. Not too much longer, world! 

Love, Mar 💋

P.S. That first 10K story will eventually be available too. It's called Mastered by the Marine, and I'm going to make it available to early readers for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment

NEW RELEASE! Ruthless Heart

CLICK HERE:  https://amazon.com/dp/B0CKJ7ZYZT Ruthless Heart: An Age Gap Mafia Romance I'm the only one who doesn't know who he is.....