Sunday, September 17, 2017

Recommended Read!


Will she take a chance?

Janie has craved certain kinks for a long time. When she connects with a man who wants to give her exactly what she longs for, my anticipation was as high as hers. Rafe, a wealthy recluse, has tricked out his enormous house with equipment meant to make the right "patient" submit in the most consuming ways. And the exploration of medical play in this story is heated and satisfying.

Janie & Rafe's relationship, which is sexy, sweet, and very kinky, quickly evolves into an emotional one. The only tricky part is that he is keeping a secret that could derail them completely. Will he tell her the truth? Will she accept him if he does?

I don't want to give away too much, since you should read it for yourself. I'll just say that my favorite stories are ones in which there is an emotional as well as a sexual journey, and Jaye Elise delivers!

As for me as a reader, I'm about to read Jaye's new release:



Love, Mar 💋

No comments:

Post a Comment

NEW RELEASE! Ruthless Heart

CLICK HERE:  https://amazon.com/dp/B0CKJ7ZYZT Ruthless Heart: An Age Gap Mafia Romance I'm the only one who doesn't know who he is.....