Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Recommended Read!


Hello, fellow readers of kinky fiction :)

If you haven't read any of Trent Evans's work yet, I want to highly recommend it to you. He's one of my favorite authors. I started with his Surrender Valley series, which I will do a separate post on, and then started to work my way backward. (Isn't it fantastic when you find a writer whose work you love and he or she has a backlist? Best thing ever!)

Her Troika is the story of a woman's journey into submission not just to her Master, but to a secret society as a whole. She becomes a filly--so get ready for super sexy pony play--and is trained by a very firm handler whose unapologetic style is completely delicious.

She has a husband who adores and protects her from everything...except the things that she doesn't want to be protected from. ;) She is interested in letting go of control in the most fundamental way. She is prepared and eager to be sold at auction to the highest bidder as part of a ritual of a secret society of Dominants. The gorgeous and sexy world in Her Troika kept me up late at night reading because I had to find out how far these characters would go. SO worth it!

I don't want to give away any more details because I want you to experience it for yourself. Next up for me is Expecting Surrender (Dominion Trust #3). 

Love, Mar 💋

1 comment:

  1. You are so kind to say all this about my work. I hope you like the book! I must admit.. it's not for everyone;)

    ReplyDelete

NEW RELEASE! Ruthless Heart

CLICK HERE:  https://amazon.com/dp/B0CKJ7ZYZT Ruthless Heart: An Age Gap Mafia Romance I'm the only one who doesn't know who he is.....