Sunday, November 19, 2017

Recommended Read!


One night Amazon recommended Annabel Joseph's books to me. I downloaded Training Lady Townsend of the Properly Spanked series and was sucked into the world of these historical romances.  It had everything I love in a book: sex, spankings, great characterization and deep emotion. The hero's a rake, with a group of wild libertine friends who appear in later stories in the series. The protagonist is a woman who's been a sweet and dutiful daughter and has never stood up for herself or defied her parents in any way. Now she's been delivered into the hands of a husband who wants to train, spank, and dominate her. He teaches her how to behave in a very different way than she's used to, and they both fall in love. But there's also very real conflict that crops up. 

It hit my sweet spot with the perfect balance of all the important elements. I finished it and immediately downloaded the next in the series. And repeated the process twice more because every story was as rich and delicious as the last. These stories made me laugh and cry, while also providing a hefty dose of steamy sex and domestic discipline. Annabel Joseph is wonderfully talented and I highly recommend this series.

PROPERLY SPANKED SERIES
1. Training Lady Townsend
2. To Tame a Countess
3. My Naughty Minette
4. Under the Duke's Hand



No comments:

Post a Comment

NEW RELEASE! Ruthless Heart

CLICK HERE:  https://amazon.com/dp/B0CKJ7ZYZT Ruthless Heart: An Age Gap Mafia Romance I'm the only one who doesn't know who he is.....