Friday, June 16, 2023

New Release: TWISTED DEMANDS (Dark Knights #3)

 


I hate him. And now I have to live with him.

Erik Sorenson, the towering GU football superstar, got his Viking nickname because he’s blond, brutal, and ice cold.

After a sordid promise is broken, we spend two years silently ignoring each other. Even in the same room, there’s no conversation. No eye contact. Nada.

A serial killer is on a rampage. One day I see too much. And the killer sees me.

I’m forced to stay with the gorgeous Viking, and everyone expects me to follow his orders. Especially him. But considering what he wants from me… there’s no way.

Even under threat, our chemistry is white hot.
It may burn until there's nothing left but ash. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

NEW RELEASE! Ruthless Heart

CLICK HERE:  https://amazon.com/dp/B0CKJ7ZYZT Ruthless Heart: An Age Gap Mafia Romance I'm the only one who doesn't know who he is.....