Thursday, June 15, 2023

Wicked Demands (Dark Knights 2)

He has everything. Now he expects to own me, too.

Declan Heyworth is a star quarterback and the heir to a famous billion-dollar fortune. That gives him more power than one man should have.

When my family does something they shouldn't, he demands I make amends. Unfortunately, the only thing I have that’s of value to him is my body.

Someone is targeting me. At first, I think I'll be safer in Declan's world. Then I realize the more time I spend with him, the more danger I'm in.

Will I survive two weeks with the arrogant superstar? Or will this end as badly as it begins? 

 

Click: WICKED DEMANDS

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

NEW RELEASE! Ruthless Heart

CLICK HERE:  https://amazon.com/dp/B0CKJ7ZYZT Ruthless Heart: An Age Gap Mafia Romance I'm the only one who doesn't know who he is.....